Most of us have lost all our stored and saved videos and photos at some point or the other in our lives. It is tragic to lose everything because these are precious memories. Imagine losing family photographs of your children’s birthdays, anniversaries, graduation pictures and others.
It would be so good if you had something where you could save everything and be sure that they would not be lost. Something that did not require any technical skills and work well not just on a desktop but also with your phone! Do such gadgets really exist?
Losing all your photo & video memories that you’ve stacked up for all those years is heartbreaking. Imagine losing all your anniversary or sons graduation photos and videos… With MemorySafeX you can save and protect everything in seconds – no tech skills required! Works both on desktop & mobile devices.
What is MemorySafeX?
MemorySafeX is the name for a USB flash drive that was developed for the external storage of data. According to the manufacturer, the product serves as a backup for photos, videos and many other data, which should remain freely accessible in the event of a computer or mobile phone defect.
The handy device has a USB as well as a USB Type C port, which allows you to connect the Flash Drive to a variety of devices. The use with Android and iOS operating systems should not cause any problems according to the manufacturer. The stick is recognized automatically by Plug and Play and is ready for use after a few moments. The memory capacity is 64 GB and is suitable for thousands of small and large files.
- Multiple Connections: We usually think that a regular USB drive only has a USB connector when we see it. But not in a MemorySafeX photo stick! It has a micro USB connector as well as a USB connector and an iPhone connector. So, you don’t need a computer or anything else special to back up the photos.
- Automatic Sorting: MemorySafeX photo stick can find and delete duplicate photos and videos on your iPhone, Android, Mac, or Windows device. It can also find photos and videos on your device and show you where they are. You can change your parameters to make filtering more accurate, but the default settings are pretty good.
- Massive Support: Support for different formats is a problem that many people have with backup devices. Well, from what we can tell, MemorySafeX reviews can come in any format. It can work with all of the most common formats for images and videos. The built-in app automatically updates itself when it needs to keep the formats up to date.
- Excellent Logging: On the MemorySafeX photo stick, you can not only back up all of your photos and videos, but you can also look at the backup logs. Even though it’s not meant to be useful, you can still keep track of what you’ve changed.
What makes MemorySafeX special?
MemorySafeX has a built-in program which automatically finds your photos and videos, stores them, deletes duplicates and organizes your files. It connects not only to the computer, but also any iOS or Android smartphone.
You can protect yourself from losing all of your data and save space on your devices. This alternative is cheaper and quicker than organising your pictures and videos yourself or storing them in clouds, which take a long time and is not the safest option.
- USB and USB Type-C connector
- 64 GB disk space
- plug and play
- Direct start of data transmission
- Manufacturer App with automatic detection of duplicates
Why do I need this device?
The USB Flash Drive, compatible with Android and iOS devices, is a simple way to quickly and easily store data outside of the computer or mobile phone. An advantage of this stick is that only one-time costs arise from the purchase. Clouds and other digital memories often require a monthly or annual fee, which you have to pay in order to store your data there. If you are a passionate photographer or create a lot of videos, the storage and therefore the costs continue to grow.
The advantage of external storage media is the direct access. If, for example, your mobile phone, tablet or computer is completely destroyed after a fall, the hard drive can also be affected and data recovery has little chance of success. With MemorySafeX you simply transfer the data to your new device. All data stored on the stick is still available and usable as usual.
How many photos can you save?
The number of photos that a storage device can save depends mostly on the size of the files. Even if a backup device can save many images and videos, it will store less if your files are large. Ordinarily, video files a larger in size and will, therefore, take up more space. Some documents and songs may also have a large size that will end up taking up more space.
This AI backup drive is a new product that comes with a 64GB storage capacity. This is enough space that can help you backup up to 64,000 videos and photos.For most users this is more then enough to back up all the precious memories.
How Does MemorySafeX Work?
MemorySafeX looks like any other USB drive. However, there is a difference – the chief one being that it can connect to both your computer and your phone. It has 2 separate ports – the first for your phone or tablet and the second for the computer. It is not very complicated to use and you just need to know how to click a button to be able to use it. You don’t have to be tech savvy to know how to operate this device.
Here is the the best part of MemorySafeX: it was designed in a way that both tech savvies and technophobes alike will find it ridiculously easy to use.
Follow these steps to get it up and running:
- Make sure that your computer or mobile phone is on and running before plugging in the storage drive.
- The drive has two ports: one connects to the computer, and one to connect to the phone. Depending on where you are backing up your photos from, plug in the stick on your computer or phone. With computers, the storage drive works with both Mac and Windows. In mobile phones, it is compatible with both Android and iOS operating systems.
- Open and install the app
- Click “Go,” and you are done
That’s it! MemorySafeX will not scan your entire phone but will map your documents, photos and videos in order to perform the backup.
It will skip any duplicates to ensure it doesn’t eat up your storage space. Once your files are all backed up into the MemorySafeX device, you can go ahead and delete the ones on your phone to free up more space.
MemorySafeX Is Incredibly Easy To Use
Whereas time-consuming USB sticks often means clicking and dragging for ages, using MemorySafeX is simple. Just plug it into the device then download and install the app and start saving the memories.
For iPhone and iPad, this smart device prompts the phone to install the app so it really can be used by anyone, even those who aren’t tech-savvy. For Android, it can be used to store files externally and create files and folders.
It can also be used on a computer and within a second it scans every photo and video file and within one click it saves everything onto MemorySafeX. It recognizes where there are duplicates and only saves one version, saving storage space and keeping the device clean.
You need MemorySafeX if you suffer from
- Anxiousness for losing photos and videos in different devices
- Confusion because of mixed and disorganised photos and videos, even in the same device
- Lack of backup because of having all photos in your smartphone
- Loss of Photo and video files because of having different backup devices with different outputs
- Several backup devices because of storage limitation
Advantages and Disadvantages
- It has a storage capacity of 64GB, which means that you have a lot of space to store all your videos and photos.
- MemorySafe X is very easy to use, since the setup process is very easy.
- Compatible with almost all devices and operating systems including Windows, Mac, iOS and Android to name a few.
- It is a very safe and secure place to store all your precious memories, since they will never be lost.
- The USB drive can be used for both computers and mobile phones including your tablets.
- Since MemorySafe X is very much in demand, it is getting to be out of stock.
- You need to care for this USB drive properly, since it is an external storage gadget and there is a chance that it may get lost.
Type of Files That Can Be Detected And Protected By MemorysafeX
Memorysafe X not only protects pictures. It can also protect and save documents and music. Given below are the types of files that can be detected and protected by this USB drive: –
Another advantage of this USB drive is that it organises your files and folders so that the same data is not backed up again.
What Are The Causes of Data Loss?
What are the main causes of data loss human error. Humans make errors and one of those is deleting files accidentally. And another cause of data loss is dropping the hard disc which care make it worthless.
Given below are the reasons why you can lose data –
Power Issues – When there is interference in the power line, there is a power surge. This causes interruption in the flow of electricity, causing the computer to shut down. The computer restarts automatically and this can lead to failure of hard drive. The read and write heads stop functioning properly and you lose data.
Hardware failure – One of the most common reasons for data loss is failure of hardware. Your hard disc has a number of components which may get damaged physically. This causes data loss.
Water Damage – If you spill water or any other liquid on your computer or phone, there is an electric surge that damages the device. There are not many devices in the market that provide protection against liquids and therefore, liquid spillage means the end for your device.
Excessive Heat – Most people learn the hard way that excessive heat also causes failure of hard drive. Increase in heat causes the hard disc components to expand. The components then cool down with the decrease in temperature and distort it. This leads to data loss.
Firmware Corruption – This is another reason for data loss, even though it is not a very common one.
MemorySafeX Has Massive Storage Space
In this day and age, an external hard drive that is going to be able to cope with the demands of the modern smartphone is a must. Most people store thousands of images, and MemorySafeX has ease and safety in mind.
With 64GB of space, it can save up to 60,000 images and videos which is more than most smartphones are capable of holding. It can also be used on multiple devices and laptops, saving the whole family files.
Test and Quality Characteristics
The MemorySafeX USB Flash Drive for Android and iOS is produced abroad and therefore does not have the well-known quality seals of products that carry the seal Made in Germany or were manufactured in the EU. The manufacturer tries to compensate this small flaw with an additional guarantee. For an additional price of 9 Euro the guarantee is extended to 36 months. During this period you can contact the manufacturer in case of technical problems with the sticks and request a repair or a free replacement.
Why choose MemorySafeX?
Fast and Automatic
You don’t have to waste your time saving your files on your PC or on the cloud. MemorySafeX is fast and easy. Just plug in to your mobile device and backup your files.
All in one click
You don’t need any sophisticated external software to use this device. All you have to do is download the free App from the Google Play or iOS App Store and hit “Go.” You don’t even need to create an account or select files manually, since it serves as an iOS Flash Drive for both iOS and Android. All you have to do is let the flash do the job for you.
Does not require an internet connection
You don’t need an internet connection to backup your files. You can be in the middle of the sea, in your basement, trekking in the mountains or even in outer space. The MemorySafeX will work perfectly with any Android, iOS or Windows device.
Automatically skip duplicates
Sometimes we mistakenly duplicate a file while backing it up, which can get so irritating when viewing it, more importantly when you want to sort every file out. But the MemorySafeX skips any duplicated file that you’ve saved on it, helping you free up more space.
Supports all image formats
It supports almost all image formats, including PNG, JPEG, GIF, SVG, BMP, IBO, WebP, PDF, DOC, EPS, AI, PSD, INDD, and RAW. Plus, the size of the image doesn’t matter, it will still safely back them up.
It’s Easy to use
As we’ve said earlier, the MemorySafeX needs absolutely no extra hardware to perform its function, once you have your mobile device and your MemorySafeX you are good to go.
Will find Anything
The MemorySafeX can store over 60,000 photos and videos! If you have unforgettable memories that you want to keep, this drive will do just that. You’ll be amazed how many photos are hidden in your device that were never backed up before.
Why do you really need the MemorySafeX?
- Efficiency – Going through your mobile phone to find memorable photos could take hours, while the MemorySafeX flash can quickly scan your mobile phone with just one click.
- Saves You Money – Photo organizing software would cost you more but won’t do anything about keeping these files safe. MemorySafeX costs less and does more than just keeping your files safe, it also helps you sort out your files without any pricey cloud storage.
- Speeds up your phone – Phones that are full of files will inevitably run slower, and the best proven way to optimize your phone is to delete the enormous amount of files you’ve stored on it. You’ll notice the difference immediately after the MemorySafeX has finished backing everything up.
Who Can Use It?
MemorysafeX is for all those people who love taking photos and need a lot of backup space. If you have a lot of videos and photographs on your phone but do not have enough space to store them, then MemorySafeX is the right gadget for you. It is for those people who have lost data due to failure of disc and are looking for a safe option to store their precious memories.
Sudden disk failure is the reason why most techies will tell you to always have a backup. With MemorySafe X, you can backup up thousands of photographs and, if by any chance, your mobile or computer crashes, you will not have lost data.
Photostick vs MemorysafeX
- Photo Stick has a storage capacity of up to 128GB while MemorysafeX has a storage of up to 64 GB.
- Photo Stick comes in different variants allowing you to get your exact preferred size. Available in the market today are the 8GB, 64GB, and the 128GB variants. With MemorysafeX, you are limited in getting different variations in size.
- MemorysafeX detects JPEG, MPEG4, MP4, MOV and PNG. On the other hand, most Photo Stick reviews indicate failure to detect some file formats.
- MemorySafeX encrypts and decrypts files, securing them. It allows you to play your music and movies directly to the thumb drive. Photo Stick allows you to share your photos or music directly to your social media.
- Photo Stick comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, while MemorySafex comes with a three-year guarantee.
- Photo Stick adapts perfectly to Mac OS X version 10.6 and more recent versions.
- Photo Stick measures 5.98 x 3.11 x 0.39 inches while
MemorySafe X measures 57mm x 49mm x 8mm.
- Memory SafeX comes with a USB and USB-Type Connector
The USB Flash Drive is characterised by a well thought-out design and simple handling. If you are rather a technical layman, you will still be able to store data easily and have this backup in your back for data loss in the future. If the 64 GB memory is exhausted, it is easy to start with a new external storage medium and store all further data on it. Due to the very small size, even multiple Flash Drives for Android and iOS do not take up much space in your desk or elsewhere.
Due to the swivelling rail, the connection that is not needed at the time can be concealed so that it neither becomes dusty nor dirty. There is an opening in the rail that allows you to carry the USB Flash Drive on your keychain. So it’s just as easy to make a short backup of the latest videos and snapshots of Android and iOS devices when you’re on the road as it is to do at home.
Positive feedback about the product can also be found on the Internet. The testers and buyers confirm in large parts the promises of the manufacturer. The simple use of the app as well as the stick itself, which executes most of the tasks automatically, is emphasised.
Where To Buy MemorySafeX?
MemorySafeX is available only through the manufacturer’s website. It is currently on a 50% discount (while supplies last). The company is also offering free worldwide shipping.
The Current Price including Shipping is only $59 for 1 device. The price reduces if you buy more than one. (Down to $32/device).
Money Back Guarantee
Customers are always afraid of the unknown. What if the product does not work correctly? What if it is not efficient as it has been advertised or it becomes faulty?
For this reason, manufacturers will always offer a money-back guarantee for any manufacturing faults. This includes if the device didn’t work at all or if it worked for a short time and then broke. The guarantee will not cover defects out of your mishandling. It will also not include if you buy the product and later feel you are not happy having it and you want to take it back.
The MemorySafe X backup device comes with a three year guarantee. This is supposed to give you the ultimate confidence that the product you are buying is high-quality. You should not have a problem investing your money on the product. You will get a product that will help you to back up your photos and videos instantly. You can back up directly from your phone or your computer. The device is easy to use, and it is compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, among others.
Tips for requesting a refund
It is good to note that you will probably not get a refund if the product becomes faulty out of your own mistakes. You will also not get a refund if you are returning a product just because you are not happy with it. Customer remorse after buying the product does not qualify you for a refund if the product is not faulty. The money-back-guarantee applies only after a manufacturer’s fault. For example, if the product does not work at all.
Just follow these tips and you’ll be good:
- Get the product and the packaging. The packaging should be in good shape.
- Outline the reasons as to why you are taking the product back and why you want a refund.
- Reach out to the manufacturer by sending them an email or calling them.
- Return the package to the manufacturer
Conclusion: Is It Worth It?
At the moment you can buy the MemorySafeX for the introductory price – 50%. When you buy multiple backup devices, you also get an additional discount. Check product availability before placing your order because there may be longer delivery times due to increasing demand.
We would assume that the cost of the MemorySafeX would be between $120-150, but we were pleasantly surprised to find out that it only costs $59… (with the promo at the time of writing)!
That is a crazy price for sure, considering that it is cheaper than competitive products that are not smartphone-compatible!
In a Nutshell: MemorySafeX quality is premium and its functionalities are all above average. Being mobile compatible plus secure and with huge storage, we can definitely say, pick one or more up before they are gone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which computers can I use the MemorySafeX for?
Memorysafex works with most computer systems, including Windows and Mac. The compatibility of the Memorysafex device to most computer systems enables you to use it on any computer with the following systems.
Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
Mac: From Mac OS X Version 10.7 and newer versions.
Does MemorySafex work with iPhone?
It’s works like a USB Flash Drive on Android Phone also on iphone. It has a USB 3.0 connector on one end and an IOS Lightening connector on the other end for use on an iPad or iPhone. … So it allows you to transfer a photo from the PC to the iPad, or vice-versa.
Does the MemorySafeX work on iPhones?
MemorySafeX simply an iOS flash USB drive for iPhones as well as android phones and tablets. So forget about having to connect to a Wi-Fi first before you can back up. Just plug it and go.